3 RAC Audit Survival Tips
The best advice experts offer: Don't fear the RAC audit. Historically speaking, nearly 70 percent of a RAC audit's results are overturned through the right appeals process. In some cases, the audits are even finding underpayments and returning money to hospitals.
Best of luck with your RAC audit!
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer