3 RAC Audit Survival Tips
The best advice experts offer: Don't fear the RAC audit. Historically speaking, nearly 70 percent of a RAC audit's results are overturned through the right appeals process. In some cases, the audits are even finding underpayments and returning money to hospitals.
Best of luck with your RAC audit!
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality