3 RAC Audit Survival Tips
The best advice experts offer: Don't fear the RAC audit. Historically speaking, nearly 70 percent of a RAC audit's results are overturned through the right appeals process. In some cases, the audits are even finding underpayments and returning money to hospitals.
Best of luck with your RAC audit!
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants