3 RAC Audit Survival Tips
The best advice experts offer: Don't fear the RAC audit. Historically speaking, nearly 70 percent of a RAC audit's results are overturned through the right appeals process. In some cases, the audits are even finding underpayments and returning money to hospitals.
Best of luck with your RAC audit!
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness