Capital Fueling Hospital Expansion Boom
Hospitals must be on top of their game clinically by understanding their role in the community and sticking to their mission. Operationally, they must offer quality care as efficiently as possible, meaning that nothing is off the table, including reduction or reallocation of staff.
"Whether constructing a new facility or renovating an existing structure, your building can go a long way to helping you achieve these goals," Fincher says.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers