Capital Fueling Hospital Expansion Boom
Hospitals must be on top of their game clinically by understanding their role in the community and sticking to their mission. Operationally, they must offer quality care as efficiently as possible, meaning that nothing is off the table, including reduction or reallocation of staff.
"Whether constructing a new facility or renovating an existing structure, your building can go a long way to helping you achieve these goals," Fincher says.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care