Capital Fueling Hospital Expansion Boom
Hospitals must be on top of their game clinically by understanding their role in the community and sticking to their mission. Operationally, they must offer quality care as efficiently as possible, meaning that nothing is off the table, including reduction or reallocation of staff.
"Whether constructing a new facility or renovating an existing structure, your building can go a long way to helping you achieve these goals," Fincher says.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- Why single payer died in VT