Capital Fueling Hospital Expansion Boom
Hospitals must be on top of their game clinically by understanding their role in the community and sticking to their mission. Operationally, they must offer quality care as efficiently as possible, meaning that nothing is off the table, including reduction or reallocation of staff.
"Whether constructing a new facility or renovating an existing structure, your building can go a long way to helping you achieve these goals," Fincher says.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care