Capital Fueling Hospital Expansion Boom
Hospitals must be on top of their game clinically by understanding their role in the community and sticking to their mission. Operationally, they must offer quality care as efficiently as possible, meaning that nothing is off the table, including reduction or reallocation of staff.
"Whether constructing a new facility or renovating an existing structure, your building can go a long way to helping you achieve these goals," Fincher says.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor