How CFOs Can Improve Clinical Outcomes
Going forward, the focus must be on how financial aspects of healthcare, in addition to clinical, are going to benefit the way we provide care in the future. "Efforts such as the accountable care organization (ACO) are doing us a favor in this regard by setting table for what's coming—likely bundled payments and incentives based on hospitals providing efficiencies," according to Webb.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts