3 Reasons to Fall In Love Again...With Healthcare Finance
Without question, the pairing of healthcare and finance has its challenging moments (i.e., the economic recession and healthcare reform). Moreover this relationship comes with a lot of responsibility, there are costs to contain, quality to improve, reimbursements to attain, patients to please, not to mention recruitment and retention to contend with.
Then again, what other job can give you that kind of riveting diversity? Yes, you may recall the thrill you felt when you first started in healthcare finance, when everything was new and exciting? Well, it seems that healthcare finance is going to give you that same rush of excitement this year and for many more to come.
Karen Minich-Pourshadi is a Senior Editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014