3 Reasons to Fall In Love Again...With Healthcare Finance
Without question, the pairing of healthcare and finance has its challenging moments (i.e., the economic recession and healthcare reform). Moreover this relationship comes with a lot of responsibility, there are costs to contain, quality to improve, reimbursements to attain, patients to please, not to mention recruitment and retention to contend with.
Then again, what other job can give you that kind of riveting diversity? Yes, you may recall the thrill you felt when you first started in healthcare finance, when everything was new and exciting? Well, it seems that healthcare finance is going to give you that same rush of excitement this year and for many more to come.
Karen Minich-Pourshadi is a Senior Editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure