3 Reasons to Fall In Love Again...With Healthcare Finance
Without question, the pairing of healthcare and finance has its challenging moments (i.e., the economic recession and healthcare reform). Moreover this relationship comes with a lot of responsibility, there are costs to contain, quality to improve, reimbursements to attain, patients to please, not to mention recruitment and retention to contend with.
Then again, what other job can give you that kind of riveting diversity? Yes, you may recall the thrill you felt when you first started in healthcare finance, when everything was new and exciting? Well, it seems that healthcare finance is going to give you that same rush of excitement this year and for many more to come.
Karen Minich-Pourshadi is a Senior Editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement