3 Reasons to Fall In Love Again...With Healthcare Finance
Without question, the pairing of healthcare and finance has its challenging moments (i.e., the economic recession and healthcare reform). Moreover this relationship comes with a lot of responsibility, there are costs to contain, quality to improve, reimbursements to attain, patients to please, not to mention recruitment and retention to contend with.
Then again, what other job can give you that kind of riveting diversity? Yes, you may recall the thrill you felt when you first started in healthcare finance, when everything was new and exciting? Well, it seems that healthcare finance is going to give you that same rush of excitement this year and for many more to come.
Karen Minich-Pourshadi is a Senior Editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians