Healthcare Nonprofits Post Strong ROI in 2010
Within the larger alternative strategies category, the best returns came from distressed debt, 15.6%; commodities and managed futures, 15.4%; and energy and natural resources, 14.2%. Marketable alternative strategies including hedge funds, absolute return, market neutral, long/short, 130/30, event-driven and derivatives returned 7.4%, the study showed.
How to Start Trimming Labor Costs
Rising Healthcare Costs May be Impervious to Courts, Regulators
4 True Tales of Successful Financial Leadership
Healthcare Equipment Acquisition in an Improving Economy
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- How One Provider is Saving Millions on Imaging Equipment
- HIT in 2014: Portal Perils and Half-Built Houses
- SLIDESHOW: HL20 — 20 People Who Are Making a Difference in Healthcare - 2013
- State Health Disparities Trace Medicaid Expansion
- Q&A: Banner CEO on 'Getting the Cost Out'
- Healthcare Unions Eye Gains in 2014
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans