Healthcare Nonprofits Post Strong ROI in 2010
Within the larger alternative strategies category, the best returns came from distressed debt, 15.6%; commodities and managed futures, 15.4%; and energy and natural resources, 14.2%. Marketable alternative strategies including hedge funds, absolute return, market neutral, long/short, 130/30, event-driven and derivatives returned 7.4%, the study showed.
How to Start Trimming Labor Costs
Rising Healthcare Costs May be Impervious to Courts, Regulators
4 True Tales of Successful Financial Leadership
Healthcare Equipment Acquisition in an Improving Economy
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending