Healthcare Nonprofits Post Strong ROI in 2010
Within the larger alternative strategies category, the best returns came from distressed debt, 15.6%; commodities and managed futures, 15.4%; and energy and natural resources, 14.2%. Marketable alternative strategies including hedge funds, absolute return, market neutral, long/short, 130/30, event-driven and derivatives returned 7.4%, the study showed.
How to Start Trimming Labor Costs
Rising Healthcare Costs May be Impervious to Courts, Regulators
4 True Tales of Successful Financial Leadership
Healthcare Equipment Acquisition in an Improving Economy
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts