MRSA Progress Brings Hope for Hospitals’ Ability to Adapt
Perhaps that will be a catalyst for efficiency in healthcare—a smaller pot of money. Hospitals and other health providers will adapt. It won't be pretty. Sure, some organizations won't be able to compete,
Philip Betbeze is senior leadership editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion