MRSA Progress Brings Hope for Hospitals’ Ability to Adapt
Philip Betbeze, for HealthLeaders Media, August 13, 2010
Perhaps that will be a catalyst for efficiency in healthcare—a smaller pot of money. Hospitals and other health providers will adapt. It won't be pretty. Sure, some organizations won't be able to compete,
Philip Betbeze is senior leadership editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream