Top 10 HealthLeaders News Stories of 2010
HealthLeaders Media Staff, November 22, 2010
- 20 People Who Make Healthcare Better
HealthLeaders Media Staff, December 2, 2010
In our annual HealthLeaders 20, we profile individuals who are changing healthcare for the better. Some are longtime industry fixtures; others would clearly be considered outsiders. Some are revered; others would not win many popularity contests. All of them are playing a crucial role in making the healthcare industry better. These are their stories.
- Five Hospital CEOs Who Get It
Marianne Aiello, for HealthLeaders Media, October 13, 2010
Hospital CEOs have been getting a lot of bad press lately—and not necessarily ill-deserved. But for every CEO who tarnishes his or her hospital's name, there are hundreds who should be hailed for their dedication to healthcare. Here's a look at five chief executives who are going beyond the call of duty to improve patient and employee satisfaction.
- Top 10 Healthcare Technology Hazards for 2011
Cheryl Clark, for HealthLeaders Media, December 1, 2010
Hazardous medical procedures providers should keep an eye out for are radiation overdoses, alarm overloads, cross contamination, and data loss, says the ECRI Institute in its annual roster of healthcare dangers.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers