CHS Moves to Populate Tenet Board with Takeover Supporters
John Commins, for HealthLeaders Media, January 18, 2011
CHS said its nominees are:
- Thomas Boudreau, 59, who most recently was executive vice president, law and strategy of Express Scripts, Inc. and previously served as senior vice president and general counsel of Express Scripts.
- Duke K. Bristow, 53, an economist at the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, and a specialist in corporate governance and finance.
- John E. Hornbeak, 63, is an executive in residence in the Department of Healthcare Administration at Trinity University, and was president/CEO of the Methodist Healthcare System of San Antonio, TX.
- Curtis S. Lane, 53, a healthcare mergers and acquisitions banker, and senior managing director of MTS Health Partners, LP, a merchant bank providing advisory and investment services to healthcare organizations.
- Doug E. Linton, 63, a self-employed consultant through DEL International, LLC, a pharmaceutical channel management consulting company.
- Peter H. Rothschild, 55, managing member of Daroth Capital LLC.
- John A. Sedor, 66, is president, director/CEO of CPEX Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Steven J. Shulman, 59, a senior advisor to Warburg Pincus and is an operating partner at Water Street Healthcare Partners and Tower Three Partners. Previously, he was chairman/CEO of Magellan Health Services.
- Daniel S. Van Riper, 70, CPA, an independent financial consultant.
- David J. Wenstrup, 46, a consultant with Clinton Climate Initiative.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care