Duke LifePoint, MPMC Ink Operating Agreement
Brentwood, TN-based LifePoint Hospitals operates 52 hospitals in 17 states, and specializes in community hospitals in non-urban markets where the hospital is the sole provider in most of the communities it serves.
Duke University Health System has inpatient and ambulatory locations across North Carolina and surrounding areas, and has partnered with hospitals in its region to establish specialized medical services in their communities.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely