PDH: Understaffing a Possible Factor in Deaths at CRMC
The Health Department requires Carlisle Regional to file a response this week outlining the steps it will take to address concerns raised in the report and correcting any inaccuracies.
"The hospital will meet that deadline," Kristel said. "We will be providing the state a concrete plan of action -- part of which we have already begun to implement -- that we are confident will address the issues that have been raised."
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'