PDH: Understaffing a Possible Factor in Deaths at CRMC
The Health Department requires Carlisle Regional to file a response this week outlining the steps it will take to address concerns raised in the report and correcting any inaccuracies.
"The hospital will meet that deadline," Kristel said. "We will be providing the state a concrete plan of action -- part of which we have already begun to implement -- that we are confident will address the issues that have been raised."
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Hospitals Profit On Bloodstream Infections