PDH: Understaffing a Possible Factor in Deaths at CRMC
The Health Department requires Carlisle Regional to file a response this week outlining the steps it will take to address concerns raised in the report and correcting any inaccuracies.
"The hospital will meet that deadline," Kristel said. "We will be providing the state a concrete plan of action -- part of which we have already begun to implement -- that we are confident will address the issues that have been raised."
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- Premier: ACOs Poised for Growth
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- SGR Bill's Payment Transparency Provision Elicits Concern
- Your Meetings are Wasting Big Money
- AAFP: 72% of Patients Prefer Physicians to NPs
- 7 Signs Providers Are Opening Up About Bad Healthcare Outcomes
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- SGR Repeal Bill Holds Extra Promise for Rural Hospitals
- Intelligence Report: Cost-Containment Expertise