PDH: Understaffing a Possible Factor in Deaths at CRMC
The Health Department requires Carlisle Regional to file a response this week outlining the steps it will take to address concerns raised in the report and correcting any inaccuracies.
"The hospital will meet that deadline," Kristel said. "We will be providing the state a concrete plan of action -- part of which we have already begun to implement -- that we are confident will address the issues that have been raised."
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth