PDH: Understaffing a Possible Factor in Deaths at CRMC
The Health Department requires Carlisle Regional to file a response this week outlining the steps it will take to address concerns raised in the report and correcting any inaccuracies.
"The hospital will meet that deadline," Kristel said. "We will be providing the state a concrete plan of action -- part of which we have already begun to implement -- that we are confident will address the issues that have been raised."
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers