Healthcare Image Management Done Right
"We also want to show that despite all of these skills, nurses work under a great deal of pressure. We want to invite members of the public to imagine what it might be like to be the nurse, dealing with life or death situations and being with people at the crucial moments in their lives."
Each billboard invites viewers to log on to the campaign microsite containing a promotional video. Below the video, the site asks visitors to identify whether they are a healthcare worker or member of the public.
From there they go on to a more targeted landing page with information about the campaign, a video message from Peter Carter, and positive nursing news stories.
"We want to invite members of the public to imagine what it might be like to be the nurse, dealing with life or death situations and being with people at the crucial moments in their lives," said RCN Chief Executive and General Secretary Peter Carter.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- Christmas Tree Syndrome Season Underway
- Physicians Trained in High-Cost Regions Spend More