Smart Hospital Sponsorships Lead to Community Engagement
Union Hospital sponsors chocolate fair
New Philadelphia, PA's Union Hospital Auxiliary is sponsoring the 14th annual Chocolate Love A'fair on February 2. The event features local chefs, bakers, and chocolatiers and their chocolate creations, all available for guests to sample after the $12 entry fee.
The event's popularity has been growing over the years and for the first time has moved to a larger arena to accommodate higher guest volume.
Sponsoring a popular food tasting event is an easy community outreach opportunity for hospitals. Not only do you introduce the attendees to your brand, but you can also disseminate healthy eating information before, during, and after the event.
And while a chocolate fair might not sound like the best place to talk about healthy eating, it's an opportunity to discuss the benefits of dark chocolate and portion control. Though since it's an all-you-can-eat event, attendees can use what they learned starting on the next day.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion