Smart Hospital Sponsorships Lead to Community Engagement
Union Hospital sponsors chocolate fair
New Philadelphia, PA's Union Hospital Auxiliary is sponsoring the 14th annual Chocolate Love A'fair on February 2. The event features local chefs, bakers, and chocolatiers and their chocolate creations, all available for guests to sample after the $12 entry fee.
The event's popularity has been growing over the years and for the first time has moved to a larger arena to accommodate higher guest volume.
Sponsoring a popular food tasting event is an easy community outreach opportunity for hospitals. Not only do you introduce the attendees to your brand, but you can also disseminate healthy eating information before, during, and after the event.
And while a chocolate fair might not sound like the best place to talk about healthy eating, it's an opportunity to discuss the benefits of dark chocolate and portion control. Though since it's an all-you-can-eat event, attendees can use what they learned starting on the next day.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations