Smart Hospital Sponsorships Lead to Community Engagement
Union Hospital sponsors chocolate fair
New Philadelphia, PA's Union Hospital Auxiliary is sponsoring the 14th annual Chocolate Love A'fair on February 2. The event features local chefs, bakers, and chocolatiers and their chocolate creations, all available for guests to sample after the $12 entry fee.
The event's popularity has been growing over the years and for the first time has moved to a larger arena to accommodate higher guest volume.
Sponsoring a popular food tasting event is an easy community outreach opportunity for hospitals. Not only do you introduce the attendees to your brand, but you can also disseminate healthy eating information before, during, and after the event.
And while a chocolate fair might not sound like the best place to talk about healthy eating, it's an opportunity to discuss the benefits of dark chocolate and portion control. Though since it's an all-you-can-eat event, attendees can use what they learned starting on the next day.
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- Abington Health, Jefferson Health Plan '100% Equal' Merger
- Dental Board Case Before SCOTUS Has Far-Reaching Implications
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs
- The Case for Recycling Surgical Supplies
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD
- 76% of Physicians Don't Like CMS Quality Reporting Programs