In Wake of Bombings, How Hospitals Are Communicating
Marianne Aiello, for HealthLeaders Media, April 24, 2013
And Brigham and Women's hospital is using Facebook to communicate with members of the public interested in donating blood.
And MGH is keeping hospital staff updated on scheduling issues:
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital