In Wake of Bombings, How Hospitals Are Communicating
Marianne Aiello, for HealthLeaders Media, April 24, 2013
And Brigham and Women's hospital is using Facebook to communicate with members of the public interested in donating blood.
And MGH is keeping hospital staff updated on scheduling issues:
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts