Delegation Prevents Nurse Manager Burnout
Rebecca Hendren, for HealthLeaders Media, August 17, 2010
With enough practice, nurse managers may be able to delegate enough that they finally feel comfortable taking a vacation.
Rebecca Hendren is a senior managing editor at HCPro, Inc. in Danvers, MA. She edits www.StrategiesForNurseManagers.com and manages The Leaders' Lounge blog for nurse managers. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing