Nurses Allege Employment Discrimination at SF Hospitals
Rose Duya RN, who has been at St. Luke's for 12 years said the allegations are false and demonstrate that the union is "desperate."
"I'm Filipino, most of my colleagues here at St. Luke's are Filipino and I have been to many of the other CPMC campuses and have seen many other Filipinos there as well, so I don't see how the union can make those claims," she said.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag