Nurses Allege Employment Discrimination at SF Hospitals
Rose Duya RN, who has been at St. Luke's for 12 years said the allegations are false and demonstrate that the union is "desperate."
"I'm Filipino, most of my colleagues here at St. Luke's are Filipino and I have been to many of the other CPMC campuses and have seen many other Filipinos there as well, so I don't see how the union can make those claims," she said.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- A Christmas Wish List for US Healthcare
- No Boost to NFP Hospital Bond Ratings from Medicaid Expansion
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside