Nurses Allege Employment Discrimination at SF Hospitals
Rose Duya RN, who has been at St. Luke's for 12 years said the allegations are false and demonstrate that the union is "desperate."
"I'm Filipino, most of my colleagues here at St. Luke's are Filipino and I have been to many of the other CPMC campuses and have seen many other Filipinos there as well, so I don't see how the union can make those claims," she said.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US