Nurses Allege Employment Discrimination at SF Hospitals
Rose Duya RN, who has been at St. Luke's for 12 years said the allegations are false and demonstrate that the union is "desperate."
"I'm Filipino, most of my colleagues here at St. Luke's are Filipino and I have been to many of the other CPMC campuses and have seen many other Filipinos there as well, so I don't see how the union can make those claims," she said.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- How Educated Nurses Save Money
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars