HCPro Announces Nursing Image Awards
"Rebecca combines extraordinary nursing care while ministering to emotional and spiritual needs," says judge Clair. "She is smart, caring, compassionate, and artful, and serves both locally and internationally. This nurse, to me, embodies the very essence of professional nursing: Equally skilled in both science and art with a heart to serve."
"It was a difficult choice, but in the end, it was the reality that this nurse's reach of excellence goes far behind the walls of her facility," says Mike Briddon, executive editor at HCPro. "Along with skillfully guiding the next generation of nurses, she gives presentations, publishes her experiences, and works with foreign countries to spread her love of nursing."
Please join me in congratulating this year's winners and thanking them for all they bring to nursing.
Rebecca Hendren is a senior managing editor at HCPro, Inc. in Danvers, MA. She edits www.StrategiesForNurseManagers.com and manages The Leaders' Lounge blog for nurse managers. Email her at email@example.com.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- 3 Things the Ice Bucket Challenge Can Teach Hospital Marketers