HCPro Announces Nursing Image Awards
"Rebecca combines extraordinary nursing care while ministering to emotional and spiritual needs," says judge Clair. "She is smart, caring, compassionate, and artful, and serves both locally and internationally. This nurse, to me, embodies the very essence of professional nursing: Equally skilled in both science and art with a heart to serve."
"It was a difficult choice, but in the end, it was the reality that this nurse's reach of excellence goes far behind the walls of her facility," says Mike Briddon, executive editor at HCPro. "Along with skillfully guiding the next generation of nurses, she gives presentations, publishes her experiences, and works with foreign countries to spread her love of nursing."
Please join me in congratulating this year's winners and thanking them for all they bring to nursing.
Rebecca Hendren is a senior managing editor at HCPro, Inc. in Danvers, MA. She edits www.StrategiesForNurseManagers.com and manages The Leaders' Lounge blog for nurse managers. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- New G-Code to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments