HCPro Announces Nursing Image Awards
"Rebecca combines extraordinary nursing care while ministering to emotional and spiritual needs," says judge Clair. "She is smart, caring, compassionate, and artful, and serves both locally and internationally. This nurse, to me, embodies the very essence of professional nursing: Equally skilled in both science and art with a heart to serve."
"It was a difficult choice, but in the end, it was the reality that this nurse's reach of excellence goes far behind the walls of her facility," says Mike Briddon, executive editor at HCPro. "Along with skillfully guiding the next generation of nurses, she gives presentations, publishes her experiences, and works with foreign countries to spread her love of nursing."
Please join me in congratulating this year's winners and thanking them for all they bring to nursing.
Rebecca Hendren is a senior managing editor at HCPro, Inc. in Danvers, MA. She edits www.StrategiesForNurseManagers.com and manages The Leaders' Lounge blog for nurse managers. Email her at email@example.com.
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Educated Nurses Save Money
- As virus spreads, insurers exclude Ebola from new policies
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars