ONC Names First EHR Certification Bodies
"We highly commend the work of ONC and their accreditation process which tested the details of our testing and certification process and our industry knowledge," says Rik Drummond, CEO of the Drummond Group.
"Having started new tests with other industries, we found this approval process to be the most demanding and the most thorough we have encountered," he added.
Janice Simmons is a senior editor and Washington, DC, correspondent for HealthLeaders Media Online. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Physicians Trained in High-Cost Regions Spend More
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- Christmas Tree Syndrome Season Underway
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Population Health Starts with Ending Hunger
- HL20: Tom X. Lee, MD—Reinventing Primary Care
- HL20: José Ramón Fernández-Peña, MD, MPA—A Welcoming Approach
- HL20: Steve Simonin—Turning It Around