Is the Healthcare Technology Arms Race Over?
To read more about changing business models in the healthcare industry, read this month's HealthLeaders magazine cover story, Your Move: Hospitals are Predicting, Adapting to Change.
To read more about weighing the costs and benefits of investing in technologies to diagnose and treat cancer, read The Complex Calculations of Cancer Care, one in a three-part series on the cost of healthcare technologies.
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion