Is the Healthcare Technology Arms Race Over?
To read more about changing business models in the healthcare industry, read this month's HealthLeaders magazine cover story, Your Move: Hospitals are Predicting, Adapting to Change.
To read more about weighing the costs and benefits of investing in technologies to diagnose and treat cancer, read The Complex Calculations of Cancer Care, one in a three-part series on the cost of healthcare technologies.
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- Q&A: Ardis Dee Hoven 'Optimistic' SGR Will Be Repealed