Is the Healthcare Technology Arms Race Over?
To read more about changing business models in the healthcare industry, read this month's HealthLeaders magazine cover story, Your Move: Hospitals are Predicting, Adapting to Change.
To read more about weighing the costs and benefits of investing in technologies to diagnose and treat cancer, read The Complex Calculations of Cancer Care, one in a three-part series on the cost of healthcare technologies.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files