5 Must-Haves for CMIO Success
"We're very well positioned for meaningful use because of those adoption rates," Velasco says.
Adds CIO Marx: "We would not have achieved the level of success without the CMIO."
You can read more about the CIO-CMIO teams at Texas Health Resources and WellStar Health System here, in this month's issue of HealthLeaders magazine.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues