5 Must-Haves for CMIO Success
"We're very well positioned for meaningful use because of those adoption rates," Velasco says.
Adds CIO Marx: "We would not have achieved the level of success without the CMIO."
You can read more about the CIO-CMIO teams at Texas Health Resources and WellStar Health System here, in this month's issue of HealthLeaders magazine.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Hospitals Profit On Bloodstream Infections
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Less Blood Testing for Some Surgeries Safe, Cost Effective
- Lower ED Margins Demand a Better Strategy
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators