Combination CT Scans Get Mixed Reviews
Soon after Chedekel’s article was published, The Association of Healthcare Journalists, a professional organization for healthcare reporters, picked up the story. No doubt reporters will be checking CT scan rates at their own local hospitals, too.
It might be a good time to assess the number of combination scans at your own facility—and at the very least be prepared to talk to the press about the benefits of modern imaging.
For more recent news about imaging, read CDS Reduces Rate of Imaging Test Orders by 25% in Study and Medical Imaging Study Flags Portable Media Problems.
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- 3 NC Health Systems Form Shared Services Organization
- Hospital Pharmacies Prep for Drug Takebacks
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH