Senators Urge White House to Withdraw ACO Proposal
The Senators said they "look forward to the Department redesigning a regulation that will truly help accomplish our shared goals for patients, providers and taxpayers alike: better care at lower costs."
Webcast: Alternative ACO Strategies: June 7, 2011, 1:00–2:30 pm (ET) Register today.
CMS is accepting comments on the proposed rule, which was authorized under Section 3022 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, through June 6 at here.
REPORT: Leaders Respond to Proposed ACO Regs
ACO or Not, Fairview Builds Shared Savings into All Payer Contracts
To Be An ACO, Or Not To Be
Are ACOs Unaffordable?
Roundup: ACO Proposed Rules Fuel Uncertainty
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus