Senators Urge White House to Withdraw ACO Proposal
The Senators said they "look forward to the Department redesigning a regulation that will truly help accomplish our shared goals for patients, providers and taxpayers alike: better care at lower costs."
Webcast: Alternative ACO Strategies: June 7, 2011, 1:00–2:30 pm (ET) Register today.
CMS is accepting comments on the proposed rule, which was authorized under Section 3022 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, through June 6 at here.
REPORT: Leaders Respond to Proposed ACO Regs
ACO or Not, Fairview Builds Shared Savings into All Payer Contracts
To Be An ACO, Or Not To Be
Are ACOs Unaffordable?
Roundup: ACO Proposed Rules Fuel Uncertainty
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data