Senators Urge White House to Withdraw ACO Proposal
The Senators said they "look forward to the Department redesigning a regulation that will truly help accomplish our shared goals for patients, providers and taxpayers alike: better care at lower costs."
Webcast: Alternative ACO Strategies: June 7, 2011, 1:00–2:30 pm (ET) Register today.
CMS is accepting comments on the proposed rule, which was authorized under Section 3022 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, through June 6 at here.
REPORT: Leaders Respond to Proposed ACO Regs
ACO or Not, Fairview Builds Shared Savings into All Payer Contracts
To Be An ACO, Or Not To Be
Are ACOs Unaffordable?
Roundup: ACO Proposed Rules Fuel Uncertainty
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges