Senators Urge White House to Withdraw ACO Proposal
The Senators said they "look forward to the Department redesigning a regulation that will truly help accomplish our shared goals for patients, providers and taxpayers alike: better care at lower costs."
Webcast: Alternative ACO Strategies: June 7, 2011, 1:00–2:30 pm (ET) Register today.
CMS is accepting comments on the proposed rule, which was authorized under Section 3022 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, through June 6 at here.
REPORT: Leaders Respond to Proposed ACO Regs
ACO or Not, Fairview Builds Shared Savings into All Payer Contracts
To Be An ACO, Or Not To Be
Are ACOs Unaffordable?
Roundup: ACO Proposed Rules Fuel Uncertainty
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives