Senators Urge White House to Withdraw ACO Proposal
The Senators said they "look forward to the Department redesigning a regulation that will truly help accomplish our shared goals for patients, providers and taxpayers alike: better care at lower costs."
Webcast: Alternative ACO Strategies: June 7, 2011, 1:00–2:30 pm (ET) Register today.
CMS is accepting comments on the proposed rule, which was authorized under Section 3022 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, through June 6 at here.
REPORT: Leaders Respond to Proposed ACO Regs
ACO or Not, Fairview Builds Shared Savings into All Payer Contracts
To Be An ACO, Or Not To Be
Are ACOs Unaffordable?
Roundup: ACO Proposed Rules Fuel Uncertainty
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- HSAs: What About the Fees?