ACOs: Stuck in the Wrong Conversation?
The keys to long-term financial and operational success for hospitals and health systems are developing and sustaining a high-performing culture, making care more affordable, managing utilization, and making meaningful progress on improving quality and efficiency. Focusing on these fundamentals will help organizations serve their communities, meet their missions, and provide high quality care into the future — whether inside or outside an ACO framework.
Gordon J. Mountford is executive vice president of Chicago-based Huron Healthcare. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care