America's Next Top HIE Model...
Greg Freeman, for HealthLeaders Media, September 13, 2011
The hybrid model
- Faster access for queries, when allowed by providers in control of the information.
- More support from the HIE and less administrative or technological burden for the participants.
- Potentially more costly than the decentralized or federated model.
This article appears in the September 2011 issue of HealthLeaders magazine.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health