America's Next Top HIE Model...
Greg Freeman, for HealthLeaders Media, September 13, 2011
The hybrid model
- Faster access for queries, when allowed by providers in control of the information.
- More support from the HIE and less administrative or technological burden for the participants.
- Potentially more costly than the decentralized or federated model.
This article appears in the September 2011 issue of HealthLeaders magazine.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations