Is the Healthcare Technology Arms Race Over?
To read more about changing business models in the healthcare industry, read this month's HealthLeaders magazine cover story, Your Move: Hospitals are Predicting, Adapting to Change.
To read more about weighing the costs and benefits of investing in technologies to diagnose and treat cancer, read The Complex Calculations of Cancer Care, one in a three-part series on the cost of healthcare technologies.
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Roundtable: To Arrest HAIs, Culture Trumps Campaigns
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Slideshow: Healthcare Leaders Name IT Spending Priorities
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- New Orleans East Hospital opens quietly, still seeking accreditation
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations