Is the Healthcare Technology Arms Race Over?
To read more about changing business models in the healthcare industry, read this month's HealthLeaders magazine cover story, Your Move: Hospitals are Predicting, Adapting to Change.
To read more about weighing the costs and benefits of investing in technologies to diagnose and treat cancer, read The Complex Calculations of Cancer Care, one in a three-part series on the cost of healthcare technologies.
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement