5 Must-Haves for CMIO Success
"We're very well positioned for meaningful use because of those adoption rates," Velasco says.
Adds CIO Marx: "We would not have achieved the level of success without the CMIO."
You can read more about the CIO-CMIO teams at Texas Health Resources and WellStar Health System here, in this month's issue of HealthLeaders magazine.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion