5 Must-Haves for CMIO Success
"We're very well positioned for meaningful use because of those adoption rates," Velasco says.
Adds CIO Marx: "We would not have achieved the level of success without the CMIO."
You can read more about the CIO-CMIO teams at Texas Health Resources and WellStar Health System here, in this month's issue of HealthLeaders magazine.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success