New Foundation for Rural Health Leadership
Mueller calls NRHA's involvement "exciting," adding that "the affinity between a foundation focused on rural health leadership and its roots in the leading voice for rural America in policy issues will be tremendously beneficial."
Mueller says eligibility standards for foundation scholarships and other awards will likely be "very open and inclusive"—from CEOs to clinicians to middle managers.
"We need to be inclusive, because you are talking about the objectives in healthcare delivery, which include better care at lower cost and better health for the population," he says. "With those overarching goals, you have to be flexible and open about who plays key roles, particularly for that better health objective in the community."
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System