10 Strategies for Healthcare M&A Success
Ideally, M&A communications experts should be brought in as early as possible to understand the transaction and strategic benefits so they can begin crafting the Strategic Communications Plan and creating the communications tools needed to make the transaction a success. This proactive planning provides a clear roadmap to achieving the financial and strategic goals of each transaction, and puts the acquirer in the driver’s seat.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus