2 ACO Experts, 2 Viewpoints, Too Much to Know
So, how do the ACO Pioneer Program and the Advanced Payment Initiative affect your organization? Well, if you were about to launch an ACO, then you may want to take advantage of these two new programs. However, if you have yet to make a decision about starting an ACO, then you may want to attend Beyond Medicare Shared Savings: Effective ACO & Clinical Integration Strategies. This June 7 webcast, featuring Lutes and Kaufman, will describe in greater detail the commercial and Medicare alternatives for your organization’s ACO strategy.
With all there is to know about ACOs—and with all that continues to come out about on it—healthcare leaders must understand not only how new programs and demonstrations will affect their organization, but they must also know a variety of alternative pathways that can be taken to ensure a steady financial and clinical position in the years to come.
Karen Minich-Pourshadi is a Senior Editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Behind the CVS Health Rebranding Strategy
- CMS Pitches Medicare Appeals Deal to Hospitals
- How MA plans to re-enroll 450,000 residents in health insurance
- Mobile Health Screenings Come Under Scrutiny
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill
- Medicare is pricier in unhealthy states, study says
- Strategically, Physicians Make Room for RNs