2 ACO Experts, 2 Viewpoints, Too Much to Know
So, how do the ACO Pioneer Program and the Advanced Payment Initiative affect your organization? Well, if you were about to launch an ACO, then you may want to take advantage of these two new programs. However, if you have yet to make a decision about starting an ACO, then you may want to attend Beyond Medicare Shared Savings: Effective ACO & Clinical Integration Strategies. This June 7 webcast, featuring Lutes and Kaufman, will describe in greater detail the commercial and Medicare alternatives for your organization’s ACO strategy.
With all there is to know about ACOs—and with all that continues to come out about on it—healthcare leaders must understand not only how new programs and demonstrations will affect their organization, but they must also know a variety of alternative pathways that can be taken to ensure a steady financial and clinical position in the years to come.
Karen Minich-Pourshadi is a Senior Editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- 3 Things the Ice Bucket Challenge Can Teach Hospital Marketers