2 ACO Experts, 2 Viewpoints, Too Much to Know
So, how do the ACO Pioneer Program and the Advanced Payment Initiative affect your organization? Well, if you were about to launch an ACO, then you may want to take advantage of these two new programs. However, if you have yet to make a decision about starting an ACO, then you may want to attend Beyond Medicare Shared Savings: Effective ACO & Clinical Integration Strategies. This June 7 webcast, featuring Lutes and Kaufman, will describe in greater detail the commercial and Medicare alternatives for your organization’s ACO strategy.
With all there is to know about ACOs—and with all that continues to come out about on it—healthcare leaders must understand not only how new programs and demonstrations will affect their organization, but they must also know a variety of alternative pathways that can be taken to ensure a steady financial and clinical position in the years to come.
Karen Minich-Pourshadi is a Senior Editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians