2 ACO Experts, 2 Viewpoints, Too Much to Know
So, how do the ACO Pioneer Program and the Advanced Payment Initiative affect your organization? Well, if you were about to launch an ACO, then you may want to take advantage of these two new programs. However, if you have yet to make a decision about starting an ACO, then you may want to attend Beyond Medicare Shared Savings: Effective ACO & Clinical Integration Strategies. This June 7 webcast, featuring Lutes and Kaufman, will describe in greater detail the commercial and Medicare alternatives for your organization’s ACO strategy.
With all there is to know about ACOs—and with all that continues to come out about on it—healthcare leaders must understand not only how new programs and demonstrations will affect their organization, but they must also know a variety of alternative pathways that can be taken to ensure a steady financial and clinical position in the years to come.
Karen Minich-Pourshadi is a Senior Editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts