2 ACO Experts, 2 Viewpoints, Too Much to Know
So, how do the ACO Pioneer Program and the Advanced Payment Initiative affect your organization? Well, if you were about to launch an ACO, then you may want to take advantage of these two new programs. However, if you have yet to make a decision about starting an ACO, then you may want to attend Beyond Medicare Shared Savings: Effective ACO & Clinical Integration Strategies. This June 7 webcast, featuring Lutes and Kaufman, will describe in greater detail the commercial and Medicare alternatives for your organization’s ACO strategy.
With all there is to know about ACOs—and with all that continues to come out about on it—healthcare leaders must understand not only how new programs and demonstrations will affect their organization, but they must also know a variety of alternative pathways that can be taken to ensure a steady financial and clinical position in the years to come.
Karen Minich-Pourshadi is a Senior Editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots