Insurance Industry Sues to Halt Anti-Rescission Rules in CA
Cheryl Clark, for HealthLeaders Media, August 20, 2010
- Require insurers to identify and resolve any reasonable questions arising from the application.
The rules that took effect Aug. 18 are the latest in a series of regulatory actions that seek to protect consumers who buy health policies in California.
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers