Insurance Industry Sues to Halt Anti-Rescission Rules in CA
Cheryl Clark, for HealthLeaders Media, August 20, 2010
- Require insurers to identify and resolve any reasonable questions arising from the application.
The rules that took effect Aug. 18 are the latest in a series of regulatory actions that seek to protect consumers who buy health policies in California.
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US