Insurance Industry Sues to Halt Anti-Rescission Rules in CA
Cheryl Clark, for HealthLeaders Media, August 20, 2010
- Require insurers to identify and resolve any reasonable questions arising from the application.
The rules that took effect Aug. 18 are the latest in a series of regulatory actions that seek to protect consumers who buy health policies in California.
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- Physicians Trained in High-Cost Regions Spend More
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Christmas Tree Syndrome Season Underway
- HL20: Tom X. Lee, MD—Reinventing Primary Care
- Population Health Starts with Ending Hunger
- HL20: José Ramón Fernández-Peña, MD, MPA—A Welcoming Approach