NQF Endorses 41 Standards of Pediatric Care
Gaps, however, remain for measures focused on child function, health-related quality of life, patient and caregiver experience with care, pediatric inpatient care, promotion of healthful behaviors, and other areas, according to an NQF summary report on the latest endorsements.
Burstin said that some didn't make the cut because of the difficulty to reliably collect information from the medical record.
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers