Women's Health Services Hold 'Significant' Potential in ACOs
"All of us are facing the same challenges, clinically integrated networks or accountable care organizations integrated delivery models, " said Spine, the senior vice-president for business development at Bon Secours Richmond Health System. "The reality is the same: most of the government, state, and federal as well as (payers) want high quality at the lowest possible cost."
Joe Cantlupe is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media Online.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Ascension, Carondelet to Partner with Tenet, Dignity Health