Women's Health Services Hold 'Significant' Potential in ACOs
"All of us are facing the same challenges, clinically integrated networks or accountable care organizations integrated delivery models, " said Spine, the senior vice-president for business development at Bon Secours Richmond Health System. "The reality is the same: most of the government, state, and federal as well as (payers) want high quality at the lowest possible cost."
Joe Cantlupe is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media Online.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers