Women's Health Services Hold 'Significant' Potential in ACOs
"All of us are facing the same challenges, clinically integrated networks or accountable care organizations integrated delivery models, " said Spine, the senior vice-president for business development at Bon Secours Richmond Health System. "The reality is the same: most of the government, state, and federal as well as (payers) want high quality at the lowest possible cost."
Joe Cantlupe is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media Online.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers