Women's Health Services Hold 'Significant' Potential in ACOs
"All of us are facing the same challenges, clinically integrated networks or accountable care organizations integrated delivery models, " said Spine, the senior vice-president for business development at Bon Secours Richmond Health System. "The reality is the same: most of the government, state, and federal as well as (payers) want high quality at the lowest possible cost."
Joe Cantlupe is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media Online.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big