Women's Health Services Hold 'Significant' Potential in ACOs
"All of us are facing the same challenges, clinically integrated networks or accountable care organizations integrated delivery models, " said Spine, the senior vice-president for business development at Bon Secours Richmond Health System. "The reality is the same: most of the government, state, and federal as well as (payers) want high quality at the lowest possible cost."
Joe Cantlupe is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media Online.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness