Marketing a Merger: Assessing the Brand, Forming a Culture
"This process utilized a fact-based, market-driven methodology to determine a brand for the new organization that would be instantly recognizable to the communities we serve and put us in the best position to operate in a highly competitive, unpredictable, and rapidly changing healthcare marketplace," said St. George.
The teamwork St. Peter's Health Partners shows can be a model for other organizations considering a possible merger. The timeline is set – stay tuned for more information in the fall.
Questions? Comments? Story ideas? Anna Webster, Online Content Coordinator for HealthLeaders Media, can be reached at email@example.com.
Follow Anna Webster on Twitter
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals