Claiming Marketing's Seat in the C-Suite
Providing marketing intelligence to the C-suite can show how the marketing team is able to influence strategic outcomes. Since marketers are communicators by nature, use that skill to your advantage.
Don’t be the afterthought of the C-suite. Communication professionals need to self-advocate and push beyond stereotypical perceptions.
Marketers, this is ultimately your party, make sure you are involved in the planning.
Questions? Comments? Story ideas? Anna Webster, Online Content Coordinator for HealthLeaders Media, can be reached at email@example.com.
Follow Anna Webster on Twitter
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- 4 Twitter Tactics for Savvy Healthcare Providers