Claiming Marketing's Seat in the C-Suite
Providing marketing intelligence to the C-suite can show how the marketing team is able to influence strategic outcomes. Since marketers are communicators by nature, use that skill to your advantage.
Don’t be the afterthought of the C-suite. Communication professionals need to self-advocate and push beyond stereotypical perceptions.
Marketers, this is ultimately your party, make sure you are involved in the planning.
Questions? Comments? Story ideas? Anna Webster, Online Content Coordinator for HealthLeaders Media, can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Anna Webster on Twitter
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer