Humanize Healthcare with a Lasting Impression
As a dad and a doctor, his job duties overlap. He provides the cushion to lessen pain and suffering. Behind closed doors, his conversations drift from boating to school to music. Tlumacki does his best Dave Matthews voice impersonation. He’s the brace guy who can fix spines and spirits.
Perhaps the best doctors are the ones who can heal areas that don’t come up on an X Ray. When Ellie grows up, there’s a chance she’ll keep Tlumacki in her phone book like Rhonda did. No one knows for sure – until they’ve walked a mile in her plastic shoes.
Questions? Comments? Story ideas? Anna Webster, Online Content Coordinator for HealthLeaders Media, can be reached at email@example.com.
Follow Anna Webster on Twitter
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants