Humanize Healthcare with a Lasting Impression
As a dad and a doctor, his job duties overlap. He provides the cushion to lessen pain and suffering. Behind closed doors, his conversations drift from boating to school to music. Tlumacki does his best Dave Matthews voice impersonation. He’s the brace guy who can fix spines and spirits.
Perhaps the best doctors are the ones who can heal areas that don’t come up on an X Ray. When Ellie grows up, there’s a chance she’ll keep Tlumacki in her phone book like Rhonda did. No one knows for sure – until they’ve walked a mile in her plastic shoes.
Questions? Comments? Story ideas? Anna Webster, Online Content Coordinator for HealthLeaders Media, can be reached at email@example.com.
Follow Anna Webster on Twitter
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs