Humanize Healthcare with a Lasting Impression
As a dad and a doctor, his job duties overlap. He provides the cushion to lessen pain and suffering. Behind closed doors, his conversations drift from boating to school to music. Tlumacki does his best Dave Matthews voice impersonation. He’s the brace guy who can fix spines and spirits.
Perhaps the best doctors are the ones who can heal areas that don’t come up on an X Ray. When Ellie grows up, there’s a chance she’ll keep Tlumacki in her phone book like Rhonda did. No one knows for sure – until they’ve walked a mile in her plastic shoes.
Questions? Comments? Story ideas? Anna Webster, Online Content Coordinator for HealthLeaders Media, can be reached at email@example.com.
Follow Anna Webster on Twitter
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised