Grow Hospital Volume and Revenue with Employee Care
In fact, since VCU began the iPad promotion, it has seen the highest level of employee participation at the breast imaging department in the past several years.
"The numbers have been very encouraging, though we would like to see them even higher," Chestnut says.
In order to do that, VCU is already brainstorming ways to keep the promotion fresh and on the minds of its target employees. Additionally, they are hoping to take the success of the internal campaign to the community at large.
"From the outset our plan was to start the campaign in-house and then extend to external audiences," Dubuque says. "We're now adapting messaging to consumers in the community and will reach them with direct mail, print ads, and online ads."
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates