Grow Hospital Volume and Revenue with Employee Care
In fact, since VCU began the iPad promotion, it has seen the highest level of employee participation at the breast imaging department in the past several years.
"The numbers have been very encouraging, though we would like to see them even higher," Chestnut says.
In order to do that, VCU is already brainstorming ways to keep the promotion fresh and on the minds of its target employees. Additionally, they are hoping to take the success of the internal campaign to the community at large.
"From the outset our plan was to start the campaign in-house and then extend to external audiences," Dubuque says. "We're now adapting messaging to consumers in the community and will reach them with direct mail, print ads, and online ads."
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009