Grow Hospital Volume and Revenue with Employee Care
In fact, since VCU began the iPad promotion, it has seen the highest level of employee participation at the breast imaging department in the past several years.
"The numbers have been very encouraging, though we would like to see them even higher," Chestnut says.
In order to do that, VCU is already brainstorming ways to keep the promotion fresh and on the minds of its target employees. Additionally, they are hoping to take the success of the internal campaign to the community at large.
"From the outset our plan was to start the campaign in-house and then extend to external audiences," Dubuque says. "We're now adapting messaging to consumers in the community and will reach them with direct mail, print ads, and online ads."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts