Grow Hospital Volume and Revenue with Employee Care
In fact, since VCU began the iPad promotion, it has seen the highest level of employee participation at the breast imaging department in the past several years.
"The numbers have been very encouraging, though we would like to see them even higher," Chestnut says.
In order to do that, VCU is already brainstorming ways to keep the promotion fresh and on the minds of its target employees. Additionally, they are hoping to take the success of the internal campaign to the community at large.
"From the outset our plan was to start the campaign in-house and then extend to external audiences," Dubuque says. "We're now adapting messaging to consumers in the community and will reach them with direct mail, print ads, and online ads."
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- HFMA: Patient Financial Interaction Guidelines Sharpened
- Data Collaborative Taps Predictive Analytics to Coordinate Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- HFMA: Revenue Cycle, Reimbursements Share the Spotlight