Grow Hospital Volume and Revenue with Employee Care
In fact, since VCU began the iPad promotion, it has seen the highest level of employee participation at the breast imaging department in the past several years.
"The numbers have been very encouraging, though we would like to see them even higher," Chestnut says.
In order to do that, VCU is already brainstorming ways to keep the promotion fresh and on the minds of its target employees. Additionally, they are hoping to take the success of the internal campaign to the community at large.
"From the outset our plan was to start the campaign in-house and then extend to external audiences," Dubuque says. "We're now adapting messaging to consumers in the community and will reach them with direct mail, print ads, and online ads."
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results