How One Health System Simplified a Complex Marketing Message
The digital campaign trafficked through Everyday Health led to 662 click-throughs over the first two months of the campaign. Digital ads played through the network ran for just more than a month, receiving a click-through rate of .26%, which is 160% above industry average, Dunlop says.
The campaign has performed so well that Signature has decided to expand the same concept to other specialists who will be serving the pediatric population, including gastroenterologists, neurologists, cardiologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, and geneticists.
"The campaign is very flexible and allows us to educate our target audience while promoting the affiliation and introduction of tertiary level service to the community," Gross says.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told