Physician, Heal Thy Disruptive Behavior
Since confronting his own disruptive demons, Feeney says he's seeing positive changes, in his own behavior, a step forward.
About those EMRs? "Doing electronic prescriptions, I thought at first it was a hassle and too much work," he says. Now, he adds with a slight laugh, "I love it. I change the prescriptions with it. It works well."
Joe Cantlupe is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media Online.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Educated Nurses Save Money