Physician, Heal Thy Disruptive Behavior
Since confronting his own disruptive demons, Feeney says he's seeing positive changes, in his own behavior, a step forward.
About those EMRs? "Doing electronic prescriptions, I thought at first it was a hassle and too much work," he says. Now, he adds with a slight laugh, "I love it. I change the prescriptions with it. It works well."
Joe Cantlupe is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media Online.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files