Physician, Heal Thy Disruptive Behavior
Since confronting his own disruptive demons, Feeney says he's seeing positive changes, in his own behavior, a step forward.
About those EMRs? "Doing electronic prescriptions, I thought at first it was a hassle and too much work," he says. Now, he adds with a slight laugh, "I love it. I change the prescriptions with it. It works well."
Joe Cantlupe is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media Online.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer