Physician, Heal Thy Disruptive Behavior
Since confronting his own disruptive demons, Feeney says he's seeing positive changes, in his own behavior, a step forward.
About those EMRs? "Doing electronic prescriptions, I thought at first it was a hassle and too much work," he says. Now, he adds with a slight laugh, "I love it. I change the prescriptions with it. It works well."
Joe Cantlupe is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media Online.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- 50 Years of Fighting Pressure Ulcers Called Into Question
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots