Physician, Heal Thy Disruptive Behavior
Since confronting his own disruptive demons, Feeney says he's seeing positive changes, in his own behavior, a step forward.
About those EMRs? "Doing electronic prescriptions, I thought at first it was a hassle and too much work," he says. Now, he adds with a slight laugh, "I love it. I change the prescriptions with it. It works well."
Joe Cantlupe is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media Online.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'