Crouse Docs Rap to Halt HAC
Brown joined in because he has a particularly keen interest in preventing surgical site infections and venous thromboembolism in the surgery population.
Wasn't there anyone who thought this was inappropriate, I asked Lebowitz?
To be honest, yes, he replied. There was one guy who thought it was stupid. "Sam Liebowitz. My son. He said, 'Daaaaad. What are you doing? You are not a rapper!'"
Another video is in the works and will be ready later this month.
The Association of Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology is now accepting YouTube videos from hospital teams for its third annual contest.
Videos Go 'Viral' in Fight Against HAIs
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health