Crouse Docs Rap to Halt HAC
Brown joined in because he has a particularly keen interest in preventing surgical site infections and venous thromboembolism in the surgery population.
Wasn't there anyone who thought this was inappropriate, I asked Lebowitz?
To be honest, yes, he replied. There was one guy who thought it was stupid. "Sam Liebowitz. My son. He said, 'Daaaaad. What are you doing? You are not a rapper!'"
Another video is in the works and will be ready later this month.
The Association of Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology is now accepting YouTube videos from hospital teams for its third annual contest.
Videos Go 'Viral' in Fight Against HAIs
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013