Crouse Docs Rap to Halt HAC
Brown joined in because he has a particularly keen interest in preventing surgical site infections and venous thromboembolism in the surgery population.
Wasn't there anyone who thought this was inappropriate, I asked Lebowitz?
To be honest, yes, he replied. There was one guy who thought it was stupid. "Sam Liebowitz. My son. He said, 'Daaaaad. What are you doing? You are not a rapper!'"
Another video is in the works and will be ready later this month.
The Association of Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology is now accepting YouTube videos from hospital teams for its third annual contest.
Videos Go 'Viral' in Fight Against HAIs
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion