Crouse Docs Rap to Halt HAC
Brown joined in because he has a particularly keen interest in preventing surgical site infections and venous thromboembolism in the surgery population.
Wasn't there anyone who thought this was inappropriate, I asked Lebowitz?
To be honest, yes, he replied. There was one guy who thought it was stupid. "Sam Liebowitz. My son. He said, 'Daaaaad. What are you doing? You are not a rapper!'"
Another video is in the works and will be ready later this month.
The Association of Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology is now accepting YouTube videos from hospital teams for its third annual contest.
Videos Go 'Viral' in Fight Against HAIs
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013