Health 2.0: eHealth Needs Hardware, Too
Another Withings device, a Wi-Fi smartscale tracks weight, fat mass, muscle mass, and BMI. Users can track results over time for multiple users online or with an Android device, iPhone, or iPad. Users can send results to their care team, as well.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers