Health 2.0: eHealth Needs Hardware, Too
Another Withings device, a Wi-Fi smartscale tracks weight, fat mass, muscle mass, and BMI. Users can track results over time for multiple users online or with an Android device, iPhone, or iPad. Users can send results to their care team, as well.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal