Retirement: What Does it Mean?
"He's going do things a whole lot better than me," she says. "He's as committed to quality as I've been and he will find ways to make that even better, and I expect him to. If things aren't better for him having been there, then we've both failed."
Philip Betbeze is senior leadership editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009