Retirement: What Does it Mean?
"He's going do things a whole lot better than me," she says. "He's as committed to quality as I've been and he will find ways to make that even better, and I expect him to. If things aren't better for him having been there, then we've both failed."
Philip Betbeze is senior leadership editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers