Luxury Hospital Facilities Put Patient Experience First
"Sanford Health is dedicated to the work of heath and healing through providing exceptional care, innovation, and discovery," says Nate White, Chief Operating Officer for the Sioux Falls Division. "This new sports complex, along with The Pentagon by Sanford Health, will help us create a Sports Center of Excellence at Sanford. The center will focus on sports medicine, sports science and athletic performance. It's also a venue that will help us host events. This sports complex will become one of the nation's finest laboratories for athletes of all ages."
The Pentagon will serve as the epicenter of the Sanford Sports Complex, a 162 acre complex housing Sioux Falls Junior Football league, Sioux Falls Tennis, Sioux Falls ICE as well as Dakota Alliance Soccer Club.
Patient experience on a budget: Even if you don't have the space or means for an dedicated athletic center, you can still bring the energy of sports into your building. Take every opportunity to support local teams, from the pros down to Little League, and recognize patients and staff who participate in sports. View slideshow.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs