Luxury Hospital Facilities Put Patient Experience First
"Sanford Health is dedicated to the work of heath and healing through providing exceptional care, innovation, and discovery," says Nate White, Chief Operating Officer for the Sioux Falls Division. "This new sports complex, along with The Pentagon by Sanford Health, will help us create a Sports Center of Excellence at Sanford. The center will focus on sports medicine, sports science and athletic performance. It's also a venue that will help us host events. This sports complex will become one of the nation's finest laboratories for athletes of all ages."
The Pentagon will serve as the epicenter of the Sanford Sports Complex, a 162 acre complex housing Sioux Falls Junior Football league, Sioux Falls Tennis, Sioux Falls ICE as well as Dakota Alliance Soccer Club.
Patient experience on a budget: Even if you don't have the space or means for an dedicated athletic center, you can still bring the energy of sports into your building. Take every opportunity to support local teams, from the pros down to Little League, and recognize patients and staff who participate in sports. View slideshow.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT