3 Mobile Strategies for Growing Hospital Market Share
The 12-week campaign combined mobile web advertising with geolocation of iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows, and Palm smartphone users. During this time, anyone in the designated zip codes visiting certain websites via their smartphones may be greeted with a Harbor Hospital web banner displaying information about its ED.
The banner ads linked to the hosptial's mobile-specific landing page where the user could enter an address through Google Maps and get door-to-door directions to the emergency department. The user also has the option to call the ED with one click.
These three examples are just a sampling of the many mobile marketing initiatives that may be beneficial to your organization. It may seem intimidating, but get out there, get involved, or get left behind.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators