3 Mobile Strategies for Growing Hospital Market Share
The 12-week campaign combined mobile web advertising with geolocation of iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows, and Palm smartphone users. During this time, anyone in the designated zip codes visiting certain websites via their smartphones may be greeted with a Harbor Hospital web banner displaying information about its ED.
The banner ads linked to the hosptial's mobile-specific landing page where the user could enter an address through Google Maps and get door-to-door directions to the emergency department. The user also has the option to call the ED with one click.
These three examples are just a sampling of the many mobile marketing initiatives that may be beneficial to your organization. It may seem intimidating, but get out there, get involved, or get left behind.
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- 3 Ways to Rev Employee Development Programs
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- Aligning Executive Compensation with Provider Mission
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health