3 Mobile Strategies for Growing Hospital Market Share
The 12-week campaign combined mobile web advertising with geolocation of iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows, and Palm smartphone users. During this time, anyone in the designated zip codes visiting certain websites via their smartphones may be greeted with a Harbor Hospital web banner displaying information about its ED.
The banner ads linked to the hosptial's mobile-specific landing page where the user could enter an address through Google Maps and get door-to-door directions to the emergency department. The user also has the option to call the ED with one click.
These three examples are just a sampling of the many mobile marketing initiatives that may be beneficial to your organization. It may seem intimidating, but get out there, get involved, or get left behind.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors