3 Mobile Strategies for Growing Hospital Market Share
The 12-week campaign combined mobile web advertising with geolocation of iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows, and Palm smartphone users. During this time, anyone in the designated zip codes visiting certain websites via their smartphones may be greeted with a Harbor Hospital web banner displaying information about its ED.
The banner ads linked to the hosptial's mobile-specific landing page where the user could enter an address through Google Maps and get door-to-door directions to the emergency department. The user also has the option to call the ED with one click.
These three examples are just a sampling of the many mobile marketing initiatives that may be beneficial to your organization. It may seem intimidating, but get out there, get involved, or get left behind.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services