The Providence Journal, March 4, 2014
The Rhode Island Department of Health is working with two area hospitals to reach patients that it says may have been exposed to a person who likely had measles. The Health Department said in a news release Sunday that it is working with Rhode Island Hospital and Roger Williams Medical Center because the person with measles was in both hospitals last week. "The first potential exposure took place on Feb. 25 at Roger Williams Medical Center, where a man was treated for a sore throat and fever. On Feb. 28 that person developed a rash and was seen at the CVS Minute Clinic in North Attleboro, Massachusetts, and the possibility of measles was recognized," the Health Department said.