We asked HLM Council members Albert White, Senior Vice President, Broadlawns Medical Center; Linda S. Holyfield, RN, MSN, President & CEO, P&S Surgical Hospital; Jeffrey Fried, President & CEO, Beebe Medical Center; and Thomas A. Selden, President & CEO, Southwest General Health Center for their insight and perspectives on this question.
The Challenge of Uncompensated Care
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs