- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, November 21, 2017
The ECRI Institute's annual list of health technology dangers can prompt healthcare leaders to address cyber vulnerabilities.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, November 14, 2017
Other chronic conditions and well-child tools are next in the development process.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, October 24, 2017
Alleviating documentation headaches would help physicians, but price also has to be right, says analyst.
- Philip Betbeze, November 1, 2017
Telehealth has moved from a novelty to a mainstream access point. But questions remain about the limits of its reach and effectiveness, and, most problematically, its reimbursement.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, August 28, 2017
Combining data from the hospital's existing SaaS scheduling application with predictive analytics is helping schedulers identify and stop nurse leakage.
- Shawn Griffin, MD, August 1, 2017
Learn the common mistakes to avoid when growing your healthcare organization from data cub to data lion and key steps to take in order to get there faster.