- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, January 9, 2018
Kaiser Permanente's coordinated telemedicine response workflow slashes ‘door-to-needle’ time for stroke patients.
- HCPro Staff, January 3, 2018
After 'texting is not permitted' confusion, CMS clarifies when secure messaging apps are appropriate.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, January 2, 2018
Optimize EHR systems now to allow PAs to practice at the top of their licensure and ensure the best patient safety standards, says an AAPA regulatory and practice director.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, December 12, 2017
In a recent study, commercial activity monitors showed a correlation between the number of inpatient steps and the likelihood of readmission.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, December 5, 2017
Patient and provider education is a crucial factor in facilitating PHI sharing.