- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, April 10, 2018
HIE connectivity enabled care for evacuated patients when Hurricane Irma hit.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, March 27, 2018
Overriding alerts that are clinically relevant can potentially lead to harm.
- Keith Roberts, March 27, 2018
Many of us are aware that artificial intelligence is being used in factory robots, driverless cars, and robotic surgery. Few imagine that AI has any role to play in engaging healthcare consumers. Increasingly, it does.
- John Commins, March 16, 2018
Data gleaned from electronic health records suggests that patients diagnosed with heart failure, stroke, infertility, and kidney failure could actually be suffering from rare and undiagnosed genetic diseases.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, March 13, 2018
A new study suggests that automated methods can be used to identify findings in radiology reports.