- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, December 12, 2017
In a recent study, commercial activity monitors showed a correlation between the number of inpatient steps and the likelihood of readmission.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, December 5, 2017
Patient and provider education is a crucial factor in facilitating PHI sharing.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, November 28, 2017
Using such data as a source of social determinants of health information can boost the accuracy of population risk predictions.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, November 21, 2017
The ECRI Institute's annual list of health technology dangers can prompt healthcare leaders to address cyber vulnerabilities.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, November 14, 2017
Other chronic conditions and well-child tools are next in the development process.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, October 24, 2017
Alleviating documentation headaches would help physicians, but price also has to be right, says analyst.
- Philip Betbeze, November 1, 2017
Telehealth has moved from a novelty to a mainstream access point. But questions remain about the limits of its reach and effectiveness, and, most problematically, its reimbursement.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, August 28, 2017
Combining data from the hospital's existing SaaS scheduling application with predictive analytics is helping schedulers identify and stop nurse leakage.