- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, March 13, 2018
A new study suggests that automated methods can be used to identify findings in radiology reports.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, February 27, 2018
Cost and utilization were lower and patients' physical activity was higher at home compared to usual care.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, February 20, 2018
The FAST Act changes Medicare rules to expand telestroke reimbursement to urban and suburban hospitals.
- Philip Betbeze, February 1, 2018
UPMC's five-year-old tablet-based program was initially only for patients with congestive heart failure, but is now in the process of expanding to as many as four other conditions, and is a valuable tool in preventing expensive and unnecessary hospitalizations.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, January 9, 2018
Kaiser Permanente's coordinated telemedicine response workflow slashes ‘door-to-needle’ time for stroke patients.
- Alexandra Wilson Pecci, March 6, 2018
Within just a few weeks of each other, NewYork-Presbyterian and BayCare Health System each announced new telehealth kiosk programs with Walgreens and Publix, respectively.
- Scott Mace, February 1, 2018
Five IT innovations that health leaders can bet on to help their organizations deliver better care.