- How COVID-19 Kicked Open the Digital Front Door at Memorial Health System
- Solving Postacute Care Transition Challenges
- Implementing and Financing Innovation at Houston Methodist
- Senate Confirms Barrett to Supreme Court, Focus Shifts to Fate of ACA
- Know Your Advanced Practice Professionals
The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery
Twenty percent of patients recovering from COVID-19 will require facility-based rehab, according to a study in the Journal of Rehabilitation...
1-in-3 Older Adults Prescribed 'Potentially Inappropriate' Medications
The list of potentially inappropriate medications includes antidepressants, barbiturates, androgens, estrogens, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, first-generation antihistamines, and antipsychotics.
Verily's COVID Testing Program Halted in San Francisco and Oakland
Verily had two sites in Alameda County, and one was shuttered by May. The second, located at an Oakland church,...
Home Invisible Block